Welcome to our family blog!
This blog is dedicated to our friends and family, most of whom are hundreds or thousands of miles away. We know how much you miss us and, most importantly, how much you miss Johann. We can't wait to share the delights of watching our little man grow with you, and we hope you enjoy our little posts. You can expect shameless bragging, parenting cliches, cutesy pictures, and excessive hyperbole. Every once in a while, we might actually write about what is going on in non-parenting lives.
We miss you all and hope you read frequently. We care what you think and hope you leave comments. Let us know what you think. Or at the very least, let us know that you're reading. So please leave comments!
-Heather
Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. ~Gail Lumet Buckley
Yay, Johan! I agree about how exposure to other children around his age helps the development move a little quicker. Mina and I have made friends with the gal across the street, who has a 2 year old...and soon after, Mina started walking! She just stood up and walked! It was very wobbly at first, but it's pretty solid now! Can't wait to see your next posting!
ReplyDeletePS...weirdos can get into your blog and leave nasty comments, and other undesirable stuff, so it is a good idea to 'up' the security on the blog. People can still leave comments, they just have to get through you to be posted.
He is so adorable I wanted to reach into the screen and snuggle him!! You sound very happy and I'm glad to hear Dan and you are doing so well. Parenting is not easy (as you've figured out by now)so I'm glad you found the ECFE classes, they are a godsend. Cadence is going to preschool through ECFE right now and then it's off to kindergarten next year. If you ever need anything give me a buzz. I'm up in management still at HDC. Give Dan my love and snuggle that little ball of happy for me. His videos made my whole day!
ReplyDelete