Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve 2008

So here are some photos of the three of us on Christmas Eve and then later during our trip to the Consoers for our New Year's celebrations. Enjoy!


Johann and his mama doing the Noble Duke of York :)


Dan and Johann with one of Johann's favorite toys ever. A robot-alien that was a birthday gift from his auntie Cynthia in San Francisco.


Johann and Dan with Elmo. Of course.


One of many of Johann's contributions to tree decorating. I unfortunately failed to capture his other additions, which included several books and CDs, a video game, and a thank-you card.


The three of us and Dan being all serious.


Johann at his Consoer grandparents' home. Looking longingly at the windmills. The kid was fascinated by those and, I swear, if we let him, he would walk all the way to the nearest even though it was nearly half a mile away.


Appreciating the sunset. Unfortunately with the wind-chill it was much too cold to be spending a lot of time outdoors.


Johann loving on his auntie Courtney. Plus, those PJs are really soft.


Johann with his grandpa saying "hello" to Maddie.


Johann with his Auntie, Brittany, learning how to use a spoon.


Johann with his great-grandfather, Warren.


Warren and Phyllis. Still showing the love after all these years.

5 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of you and Johann! You both look so happy and you can tell what a great time you're having! What a great action pose!

    It appears that you had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! What a lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Beth-- that first photo is TIMELESS! What a cute pair! (Okay, what a cute TRIO-- Dan is darling, too!)

    LOVED the photo post!

    :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...wish I hadn't missed you all BOTH times! Snif....well, I'm really looking forward to next year's camping trip! That was so much fun! I bet you'll get more sleep this time around, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that picture of him by the window, be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE that first picture too...the action you "feel" in the shot is great. and the one of him looking out the window. TDF cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete